Fire Station Creative, Scotland's newest creative hub will be officially opened by John Byrne on Friday 10 July.
The facility is in a newly refurbished fire station in Dunfermline, Fife and will offer gallery, cafe, classroom and 21 artists' studios.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to visit the facility on Friday 10 July.
- photo opportunity of cafe and gallery and studios from10.30am
- photo opportunity of official opening at 7.30pm, press passes required
Full press release and photography will be distributed w/c 29 June.
Fire Station Creative is a charity and a social enterprise. All profits will be reinvested in the facility and its projects.
- Gallery and Café open Wed - Sat 10am – 5pm; Sun 11am – 4pm; Mon-Tues closed
- The renovation of the Fire Station were grant funded by: Fife Council, Creative Scotland, The Robertson Trust, Fife Environment Trust, Barcaple Foundation, Community Union, Educational Institute for Scotland
- The Mary Leishman Foundation has sponsored the art therapy studio which enables local groups to use it free of charge
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Fire Station Creative, on Friday 26 June, 2015. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/