Leeds-based outsourced sales and marketing specialists Akashic Ventures argues that fear is just a four-letter word, and have provided ten tips to beat it to succeed in business and life.
About Akashic Ventures: http://www.akashicventures.co.uk/#about
Fear of failure can sap any entrepreneurs' energy Akashic Ventures are urging people to focus on the actions needed to achieve goals and not become a victim of their emotions. It is vital to set in place coping strategies for fear, as they are the main restrictor to potential according to the Newcastle-based firm.
Akashic Ventures reveal their top 10 tips to send fear packing:
1. Face your fear – Procrastination, inaction and excuse making are all bi-products of fear. It is important to identify the feeling of fear and then face it head on.
2. Beat procrastination – By persistently putting something off it demonstrates a fear of failure. Instead look to put in place actions that will make goals a reality.
3. Discover your passion – Each person has a unique natural talent, it takes time, but with persistence, it can be unearthed. Once found, it can be rebranded and used as a powerful tool to create profitable businesses.
4. Show up early – Beating the crowds offers a competitive advantage for the early bird. Many successful entrepreneurs including Richard Branson are up way before the sun.
5. Grind – Success is no straight forward journey, those who are willing to persevere through tough times will reap the greatest rewards.
6. Do quality work – Deliver quality and personal brands will develop opening up bigger opportunities in the future.
7. Give people what they want – Find a way to forge a lasting connection with customers, delivering exceptional service and cutting-edge products to gather positive vibes.
8. Be honest – Cheats never prosper, once caught out a reputation that has taken will be irreparably damaged.
9. Be confident – Self-confidence is an internal process that cannot be controlled by anyone else. Practice positive thoughts and focus on strengths to create an inner confidence that will attract others on the journey to success.
10. Stay positive – Focus on the positives personally and in others. Always look to find opportunity in adversity to attract and maintain a positive aura.
Akashic Ventures is Leeds' newest event marketing company. The firm's collective of passionate marketing professionals creates dynamic and engaging spaces to interact with consumers on a face-to-face basis. Working on behalf of the UK's most exciting brands Akashic Ventures work to increase customer acquisitions and promote a positive brand awareness even in the most competitive markets.
The firm promotes a supportive culture to reduce the impact of fear; the company are confident with the right guidance, their team of young professionals will have a prosperous career ahead of them.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Akashic Ventures, on Tuesday 4 July, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/