Who receives my press release?
Pressat accurately targets media contacts based on the specific goals of your news. This ensures your story lands on the right journalists desk.
We send your press release to journalists, editors, freelancers, bloggers and newsdesks across these channels:
- Local, regional and national newspapers
- Online news sources & bloggers
- Magazines and trade journals
- TV and radio stations
Your press release is shared through the official Pressat online communities and platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus+ with formatted meta/ hastags.
- Pressat Twitter
- Pressat Facebook
- Pressat Google Plus
Your press release is automatically made available to the worlds leading content databases, information services and news aggregation systems.
The combined reach of Pressat's syndication partners exceeds 10 million users.
- Lexis Nexis, DowJones Factiva, Thomson Reuters
- AcquireMedia, Cengage, Comtex, NewsBank
- Precise, Moreover, M2.com, DayLife
- Redtram, Wirefast, Proquest, Trackdata
All press releases are made available to our opt-in subscriber database containing more than 33,000 media recipients. Our registered recipients range from journalists and editors, across a wide variety of sectors and publications all the way through to website maintainers and bloggers.
- Reaches thousands of opt-in contacts
- National news desks