Exciting news from the WMS Group! As of the 1st September 2016 we will be launching television adverts across the UK featuring Ben Collins the former Top Gear Stig! This will explain the virtues of our Safe and Sound vehicle programme which includes all of the below elements.
- A 60 Point safety inspection to rule out any accident causing defects.
- Provenance check which ensures it doesn’t have a hidden past.
- Six month Ultimate car warranty which covers all of the mechanical and electrical items against expensive repair bills, including wear and tear, diagnosis and even batteries!
- Six month UK rescue and recovery including home and roadside repairs and assistance, plus onward destination.
- Mileage verification to guarantee a genuine mileage.
- And our exclusive buy-back promise, which means that the dealer guarantees to buy the vehicle back as a part exchange regardless of its age, mileage and condition.
The Stirling Moss endorsed Safe and Sound programme will be featured across a number of channels which include ITV4, Sky Living, Motors and Discovery Turbo promoting the many benefits of the customer care package to 7 million people per day.
We will also be found on the search page of Autotrader with a link through to the video that is attached. Please click the video to view the advertisement/customer information film.
For more information on the Safe and Sound vehicle programme please call 01844 293 810 or email Marketing @WMSGroupuk.com.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Wednesday 24 August, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/