From the 3rd April 2014, The Mailing Room have re-launched its brand to reflect its customer focus and quality service offering.
Over the past few years, the way in which the business community send and manage outbound mail has changed dramatically. Just as the mailing environment has evolved and matured, The Mailing Room has adapted to provide the very best for their customers.
In short, The Mailing Room help their customers explore a more comprehensive view of mailing equipment, services, support and discounts to achieve optimum savings and efficiencies within their mailing environment.
Their knowledge, learning and relationships with the world’s leading manufacturers over the years have enabled them to develop a new and unique way to operate. This is more than simply supplying equipment; it’s a complete mailing room solution, giving their customers choices to allow for the best decisions for their business.
The company’s rebrand and new website is aimed at ensuring that customers fully understand who provides their mailing services and who provides the first line support. Previously operating as FP Mailing (North West) Ltd & FP Executive Agency Ltd, the business has also been dual branded as The Mailing Room for the past 6 years. To ensure all customers are clear who is their provider moving forward, the company will be fully branded as The Mailing Room.
As part of the rebrand, The Mailing Room have also launched a new interactive website with improved information, simpler navigation and online support functionality. All this is to ensure that their customers are supported to the highest level and to provide online expertise in-conjunction with their field account managers. To view the new website visit http://www.themailingroom.com/
Andrew Parmenter, Marketing Manager at The Mailing Room commented; “By ensuring our brand is instantly recognisable as the markets leading supplier of mailing services and equipment, will assure our customers they are being supported by the best in the industry. We pride ourselves in providing expert advice which means we advise on the choices available from our ‘best of breed’ product range. Our customers gain postal discounts and process efficiency by working with us and our improved branding is designed to ensure this is recognised.”
The Mailing Room’s rebrand coincides with the Royal Mail recent launch of the new Mailmark product to enable additional discounts for franking machine users.
For more information, visit http://www.themailingroom.com/
or call 0800 0192 033
About what The Mailing Room offer:
– the highest quality equipment coupled with our preventative service and maintenance systems ensures the highest reliability, minimum downtime and longest working life.
Peace of mind
– as a highly successful independent business established in 1998, our customers both large and small can be rest assured that we will be around to support them and their equipment for many years and have the financial resources to invest in the best support systems available.
– as the largest independent, our long term partnerships with the world’s leading manufacturers, ensure that we provide our customers with best of breed mailing room equipment for their business (and their bottom line!).
– we aim to give the best value for money, which means competitively priced equipment together with unbeatable after-sales and support package.
– working with over 7000 national customers our highly experienced dedicated team are perfectly placed to advise on all areas of mailing room equipment, software and postal discounts.
– we want you to come to The Mailing Room for all your mailing room requirements and so will always put the long-term relationship before any short-term gain.
- we are dedicated to excellent customer service, with each of The Mailing Room team empowered to making your experience with ourselves of the highest standard.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of The Mailing Room, on Tuesday 22 April, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/