Event marketing specialists Source Marketing Direct insist that developing healthy habits in 2017 will be key to extraordinary success. The firm has shared their top tips on making new habits stick.
Those who can achieve extraordinary success attribute this to their ability to develop and maintain healthy habits. Good habits allow entrepreneurs to stay focused and improve productivity, often leading to increased opportunities in business. Source Marketing Direct understands the importance of positive habits being repeated daily, to maximise impact and enhance the autonomy of the activity.
About Source Marketing Direct: http://www.sourcemarketingdirect.com/about-us/
Source Marketing Direct shares their top 5 habits they believe in 2017, will have the biggest impact:
1. Keep a Journal –Documenting day to day activities allows a period of reflection to take place. Source Marketing Direct is confident that every situation can provide a learning opportunity. A simple note each day on the positive and negative happenings allows professionals to develop coping strategies for the future while looking back will develop a sense of pride on how well certain obstacles were tackled.
2. Walk – With substantial scientific evidence to support theories of increased mental wellbeing and capacity, it’s hard to hide from the perks that simple exercise offers. The endorphins released through gentle exercise, coupled with the opportunity to take some thinking time can make big decisions easier, and remove the pressures of external influences.
3. Stop Talking –Taking the opportunity to listen to others offers alternative viewpoints which can have a significant impact on success. Often in sales it allows a particular pitch to be tailored, and a product or service to become a specified solution that a person or business cannot pass up. By practising disciplined listening, new opportunities. Will always open up.
4. When You Commit, Follow Through – Professionals should be careful what they commit themselves to and be mindful of other commitments that may make following through difficult. In business letting, someone down on promises can be difficult to overcome.
5. Stay Connected – Everyday different opportunities will arise, from conversations to learning opportunities. Each of these can lead to a series of events that could, in turn, create new prospects. Source Marketing Direct urge their contractors to be on the lookout for opportunities to engage, whether that be reading, attending current events, travel or even as simple as asking a question.
Source Marketing Direct specialise in providing their clients with below line customer acquisitions by generating a cost effective, measurable and tailor-made marketing and sales strategy suited to their clients, target demographic. The London-based firm, build each marketing campaign so that it can be personalised for individual customers; and, the company increase their client’s market share and raise brand awareness for their customers through event marketing and promotion sales campaigns.
The firm will continue to run workshops for their contractors; they believe an enriching environment opens their minds and will present them greater opportunities in the future.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Source Marketing Direct Ltd, on Monday 16 January, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/