Sales and Marketing firm, Source Marketing Direct have been invited to attend the Collars & Coats Ball this month, to celebrate Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
The spectacular fundraising event is to be held on Thursday 30th October at Battersea Evolution. The reception starts at 6:30pm and the evening will finish around 2:00am. The event is being held in a stunning area next to Chelsea Bridge and drivers are advised to take the Chelsea Gate entrance into Battersea Park. Source Marketing Direct has been invited to the event as VIPs and their VIP guest ticket will grant them access to the exclusive VIP reception.
Source Marketing Direct received their invitation and was delighted to see what the evening would have in store for them. With the layout of the evening being as follows:
- Greeted by Battersea Dogs & Cats Home's Guard of Honour where blue-coated Battersea dogs will line the route along the red carpet.
- A champagne reception in the exclusive VIP and Celebrity area
- Fine dining at a prime positioned table
- Two complimentary bottles of champagne at the table, as well as fine wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages, all included.
- There will be a photographer on the night and these images will be available shortly after the event.
- There will also be the chance to bid for some truly remarkable 'money can't buy' auction items and Freelance Auctioneer, Charlie Ross will be the auctioneer.
As well as all of this there is a star-studded line up of entertainment including performances from: Soul Singer Heather Small, best known in the band M People; glamorous retro girl band The Tootsie Rollers, and the dazzling Strictly Come Dancing Band featuring Dave Arch and his Orchestra. On top of all of this there will be some very special guests attending.
The night is set to be a fabulous evening of entertainment, dancing, music and fundraising and Source Marketing Direct are honoured to have been invited as VIPs. The Collars & Coats Ball has a dress code of black tie for men and as glamorous as they like for ladies. The direct marketing firm is excited to attend the glamorous event.
Source Marketing Direct is an outsourced sales and direct marketing firm located in Southwark, London. The firm works with many clients in a range of industries including charities to help raise their brand awareness, improve customer acquisition and boost brand loyalty. Source Marketing Direct does this through face-to-face marketing techniques in order to create personal and long-lasting relationships between the consumer and the clients' brand.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Source Marketing Direct Ltd, on Tuesday 28 October, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/