Having an effective sales strategy is integral for business growth, claims Jamie Talbot Managing Director of Skyline Marketing Ltd. The direct marketing firm expose their secret to developing an effective sales strategy for small businesses, in an attempt to help them with business growth.
Birmingham-based outsourced sales and marketing firm Skyline Marketing Ltd believe it is vital that processes are clarified and aligned from onset in order to successfully implement an effective sales strategy. Developing or re-creating your sales strategy to provide a clear objective, and aligning your sales processes with that strategy is crucial to achieve success and something that Skyline Marketing Ltd have successfully accomplished.
Through their outstanding results Skyline Marketing Ltd is fast becoming one of the leading businesses in their field. The firm are renowned for their continual support of small businesses and as such are divulging their secrets to developing an effective sales strategy to help further the growth and development of these small businesses. “With small businesses accounting for more than 99% of UK businesses, they are the very backbone of our economy and are therefore playing a major part in our economic recovery. By revealing our successes and how we develop our strategies we hope that other small local businesses can take from our experiences and improve their internal processes, sales results and overall success” says Jamie Talbot, Managing Director of Skyline Marketing.
In a recent article The Guardian summarised five steps to developing an effective sales strategy which MD Jamie Talbot wholly agrees with;
1. Map out your client journey, pre and post-sale. Understand what you do currently.
2. Brainstorm how that could be refined to reduce cost of sale and increase client satisfaction
3. Once you have identified your most profitable sales process, think about how this integrates with your marketing to attract and gain return sales value of your ideal client (something we call your client avatar). Think about your target customer.
4. Decide on the singularly key sales activity that if consistently applied in your business for the next 90 days, would lead to a step change your organisation's growth
5. Assign resource and refine your process to include this activity and monitor it on an ongoing basis. For example, add it as a recurring agenda point to your regular sales meetings.
“The process we undertake to develop sales strategies is very similar to that described by The Guardian. Not only do we look at our own sales activity but we look at the bigger picture, taking into account our clients overall success rates and business growth” says Jamie Talbot, Managing Director of Skyline Marketing Ltd.
Located in the Birmingham city centre, Skyline Marketing Ltd are the West Midlands most sought after outsourced sales and marketing firm. Skyline Marketing Ltd offers a cost-effective route into market through direct marketing campaigns to national clients across the UK, particularly in the entertainment and gaming industries.
Television Networks – Identifying your prime time - call
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Skyline Marketing Ltd, on Wednesday 18 June, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/