Commodities Zone, a leading industry forum has posted its Commodity Rankings. Skadden Rothman (www.skadden-rothman.com) has received 11 first place, two second place and two third place rankings in the natural gas, electricity and environmental brokerage categories.
“We are very grateful to our customers for the recognition that they have given to us once again this year. We are going to continue to work hard to earn our customers’ business by sharpening our focus on service and continuing to grow our hybrid voice and electronic brokerage model,” Benjamin Chandler, Managing Director of Skadden Rothman.
Skadden Rothman received the following recognition:
1. Natural Gas Asian Options – long term 1st
2. Crude Oil Options – long term 1st
3. Crude Oil Futures – long term 1st
4. Natural Gas Physical Futures – long term 1st
5. Natural Gas Last-day Financial Futures – short term 2st
6. Heating Oil Physical Futures – long term 3st
7. Crude Oil Average Price Options – long term 2st
8. Natural Gas Options – long term 1st
9. Light Sweet Crude Oil – short term 1st
10. Crude Oil Bullet Futures – long term 1st
11. Natural Gas Calendar Strip Options – long term 1st
12. European Crack Spread Futures – long term 1st
13. Heating Oil Financial Futures – short term 1st
14. Gasoline Financial Futures – short term 1st
15. Ethanol Futures – long term 3st
16. Coal Futures – long term 1st
About Skadden Rothman
Skadden Rothman (www.skadden-rothman.com) offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of retail investors through Skadden Rothman T-Solutions®. Headquartered in Hong Kong, the firm strives to be a notable presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Skadden Rothman Com, on Friday 2 May, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Business & Finance