Simplyhealth has completed its purchase of Collins Care, a mobility retailer based in Norwich. The store will join the company's portfolio of Simplyhealth Independent Living Centres in seven locations across the UK.
Kevin Snowball, Director of Simplyhealth Independent Living says: “We are delighted to have acquired Collins Care into the Independent Living division of Simplyhealth after the company was put up for sale at the end of 2013. We will be integrating the business over the next few months and will be rebranding to Simplyhealth once we have been able to communicate the change to their existing customers.
“Collins Care has been operating in the mobility market for over 20 years and we are delighted its four employees will be staying with us. We look forward to working with them to introduce new products and services to people living in East Anglia.”
Simplyhealth has Independent Living Centres in Andover, Bristol, Burnham, Droitwich, Leeds, Manchester, Salford and now Norwich. Simplyhealth Independent Living helps people get the most out of life through mobility products and daily living aids. We offer free home assessments so individuals can try out our products in their own home. Our mobility consultants offer simple, sound advice. We are focussed on finding the right product for the individual.
Simplyhealth also provides an extensive range of health plans to help individuals, families and companies. These include cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance and self funded health plans. We help nearly four million people with their healthcare needs and 20,000 businesses choose us as their health provider.
For more information about Simplyhealth please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk.
Notes to editors
• Simplyhealth Independent Living Centres are located in Andover, Bristol, Burnham, Droitwich, Leeds, Manchester, Salford and now Norwich
• Our Independent Living centres provide daily living aids and mobility products such as powerchairs, mobility scooters and wheelchairs
• We became Simplyhealth in 2009 after bringing together Totally Active, HSA, BCWA, LHF and HealthSure
• We also provide a variety of cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance and self funded health plans
• Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
• Simplyhealth is committed to making a positive impact on its communities. Each year, we donate over £1 million to health related charities and causes
For further information, please contact:
Caroline Newton, PR and Social Media Manager 0844 579 2274/07795 294447
Lynsey Thorp, Public Relations Manager 0844 579 2266
Or [email protected]
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Monday 28 April, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/