An opportunity to buy a new home in Brixworth, Northamptonshire is now available thanks to a new development from leading homebuilder, Barratt Homes Northampton, which will be launching this weekend (1st March 2014).
The new development, Saxon Rise, is located off Northampton Road on Salt Pikes in Brixworth and aims to provide 150 new homes over the coming months, underpinning approximately 300 jobs for local people.
This beautiful development features a range of homes from the Barratt County range some of which are built with natural stone from the surrounding area, in keeping with the rest of Brixworth. With a wide selection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes, set within a village location, it will no doubt prove to be extremely popular with both families and young professionals alike.
Alison Raine, Sales Director at Barratt Homes Northampton, said: “Saxon Rise is one of many developments which will be opening this year and we are looking forward to bringing more of the hallmark quality with which Barratt has become synonymous.
“We'll be opening the doors to our Sales Centre this weekend (1st March) and we encourage all prospective homebuyers to come and visit us for the chance to find out more information about the stunning range of homes we have on offer and to talk to our experienced Sales Advisers about how we can help you.
“This development has already generated a tremendous amount of interest online, with over 500 website views in the last week alone, so if you're looking for a new home with an idyllic countryside lifestyle and excellent commuter links, then you should register your interest early to avoid disappointment.”
Saxon Rise is set within a village location, surrounded by open countryside and alongside a country park. There is an excellent range of amenities nearby, including shops and restaurants, and the development itself is just a short drive from Northampton town centre.
It is within easy reach of junction 15 of the M1, linking you to Milton Keynes, and the A45 to Kettering and Bedford. Northampton town itself also boasts a train station providing good links to London and other major cities.
There are a range of helpful schemes on offer to make buying and moving into your new home as easy as possible. With Help to Buy, for example, you can buy a quality Barratt Home up to the value of £600,000 with only a five per cent deposit, a 75 per cent mortgage and a Government funded equity loan of 20 per cent. This scheme is available to all homebuyers, not just first time buyers.
Barratt Homes also offers a range of deals to existing homeowners, such as Movemaker. With this scheme, you can reserve your new home whilst Barratt Homes helps you sell yours, with no estate agents fees to pay. The homebuilder liaises with two agents on your behalf to get the best competitive price and when an acceptable offer is made, the estate agent will ensure things run smoothly through to completion.
To register an interest or for further details about Barratt Homes' developments in your area, please call the sales centre on 0844 811 3399 or log onto the website at www.barratthomes.co.uk.
- Ends -
NOTES FOR EDITORS
1) For further information about Barratt Homes please contact Hannah Elwell or Alice Norman, Unsworth Sugden, on 0116 2471777 or [email protected] or [email protected]
2) Barratt Homes is part of the Barratt Group, which sold 13,663 homes in the year to June 2013, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the fourth consecutive year in the 2013 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4) In 2013, site managers working for Barratt Group won a record breaking 102 awards for quality workmanship in the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards. This is the highest number ever won by a single company since the competition began in 1980.
5) Barratt Group was named Sustainable Developer of the Year at the What House Awards 2012, in addition to Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2012.
6) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
7) Images of a selection of developments are available to the media at
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Thursday 27 February, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Construction & Property