Sandwell Mayor Opens Barratt Homes Development In Tipton
ast week (Thursday 6th February 2014) the Worshipful the Mayor of Sandwell, Councilor Linda Horton officially opened Barratt Homes Mercia's Barrows Place development on Bloomfield Road, Tipton.
The event, which was attended by a member of the council and other local VIPs, marked the official opening of the next stage of building at the site in Tipton. Councilor Horton and her consort Roger Horton was present to unveil a plaque and plant a tree in the grounds of the sales office after touring the show home and getting a sense of what the housebuilder was trying to achieve in the area.
Upon opening the new development and visiting the brand new show home, Councilor Horton had this to say; “It was a pleasure to open Barratt Homes' Barrows Place development in Tipton. It is a new homes development that the area has needed for a while and I am pleased to have played my part. I enjoyed planting the tree and having a good look around the show home. ”
Angela Nurse, Sales Manager at David Wilson Homes Mercia said; “We are extremely grateful that the Worshipful the Mayor of Sandwell, Councilor Linda Horton was able to attend this important event. It is fantastic to have the support of the local Mayor and she was pleased to be able plant a tree at the development.”
Barrows Place is conveniently located close to Dudley town centre with essential amenities close by. Victoria Park is just moments away and has a lake, tennis courts and vast amounts of space to enjoy with the family.
Barrows Place features a range of two, three and four bedroom homes priced from £120,000. For more information please call the sales centre on 0121 557 7786 which is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Alternatively, please call the sales hotline on 0844 811 9988 open seven days a week from 8am to 9pm or log on to www.barratthomes.co.uk
Barratt Mercia has been merited the maximum five star official rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) for the fourth year in a row. The news was announced after more than 20,000 new home buyers across the country took part in this year's HBF customer satisfaction survey.
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1) For further information about Barratt Mercia please contact Hannah Elwell, Director of PR or Joseph Doyle, PR Account Executive on 0116 247 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2) Barratt Group sold 13,663 homes in the year to June 2013, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the fourth consecutive year in the 2013 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4) In 2013, site managers working for Barratt Group won a record breaking 102 awards for quality workmanship in the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards. This is the highest number ever won by a single company since the competition began in 1980.
5) Barratt Group was named Sustainable Developer of the Year at the What House Awards 2012, in addition to Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2012.
6) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Monday 17 February, 2014. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Barratt Homes Sandwell Construction & Property