Ramblers Worldwide Holidays – the experts in guided walking adventures across the globe – has been awarded a coveted Bronze award for 'Best 50+ Adventure Travel Provider'.
The awards were announced during London Olympia's recent 50+ Show, Britain's largest exhibition for the active 50's with awards nominated and voted for by members of the public, with results based on rating rather than the greatest number of votes to allow smaller companies to compete on a 'level playing field'.
Kuoni won Gold in the category with Saga winning Silver and RWH winning Bronze.
Commenting on this achievement, Tony Maniscalco, PR Manager for Ramblers Worldwide Holidays said, “This is a great accolade for RWH which has done a great deal to promote healthy, active holidays for all age groups since 1946. We are absolutely delighted to have been recognised as one of the leaders within this field.”
For further information about Ramblers Worldwide Holidayswww.ramblersholidays.co.uk 01707 33 11 33
For further information about the 50+ Awards visit www.50plussshow.com
01707 33 11 33
- Award-winning Ramblers Worldwide Holidays have been established since 1946 and are the experts in guided walking adventures.
- The company now operates 250 holidays in 70 countries.
- Their portfolio also includes specialist holidays linked to walking such as, cooking, cruising, birdwatching, rail journeys and flora.
- View the online brochure here
- A range of walking grades are available from leisurely strolls to more challenging mountain hikes.
- Alongside their traditional guided walking proposition, Ramblers Worldwide Holidays provide independent, self-guided UK walking adventures via their Load Off Your Back programme www.loadoffyourback.co.uk
- The company's mission is to generate funds for walking charities by the provision of outstanding outdoor activity holidays.
- The operator is a not-for-profit company and contributes monies to the Ramblers Holidays Charitable Trust which supports walking related and environmental projects in the UK. The company also funds Heart & Sole - an initiative managed by company staff, with the aim of reaching into the heart of the communities visited.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays also runs The Walking Partnership - an initiative which champions walking at the 'grass roots' level by providing funding and support to walking groups and clubs throughout the UK.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays is the Walking Holiday Partner of the Ramblers, Britain's walking charity which is driving this summer's Big Pathwatch project, to the 'rights of way' network across England and Wales which stretches for 140 thousand miles.
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays are fully protected for their customers as members of ABTA, AITO & ATOL scheme.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Tuesday 19 July, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/