Direct marketing specialists, PG3 host a motivational seminar in their London office about the life lessons learned from the iconic Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, a world-famous athlete and actor, was born in Thal, Austria in 1947 and by the age of 20 was dominating the sport of competitive bodybuilding. He became the youngest ever person to win the Mr Universe title. Schwarzenegger emigrated to America in 1968, with his sights firmly set on becoming a Hollywood actor. He quickly made a name for himself, and in 1984 he blew up the big screen as the title character in Jim Cameron's sci-fi thriller, Terminator. His films have earned Schwarzenegger over $3billion worldwide.
About PG3: http://www.pg3london.co.uk/about/
With sport and acting firmly under his belt, Schwarzenegger then turned his hand to politics and became California's 38th governor from 2003 to 2010. Governor Schwarzenegger nurtured an era of innovative leadership and excellent public service to the state during his governorship.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a globally iconic success story, and many lessons can be learned from his life. Outsourced sales and marketing firm, PG3 recently hosted a seminar to celebrate these experiences. Here, the company shares them.
1. Forget to compete - when bodybuilding, Schwarzenegger would go to win, and not compete. It is important to visualise winning and have a clear focus to achieve a goal. Aim high and don't settle for second best.
2. Your mind can hold you back - the way we train our brains is sometimes what holds us back. It can be the smallest form of external motivation that will spur an individual on to achieving their goals.
3. Life is reps - work hard and do more reps than anyone else.
4. Staying at the top is harder than trying to get there - once the dream is achieved, it is far harder to sustain long term success; so it is important to set more goals so that the motivation can continue.
5. Smile - keep focusing on the goal ahead while working towards it.
6. Think beyond your career - think about how achieving personal goals will help other people.
7. The world is not focussed on your failure - most of the time, people don't know about your failures, and do not care. Don't dwell on things that went wrong, instead, learn from them and move forward.
8. Look less at yourself and more at other people - entrepreneurship is not about the individual, but about inspiring other people to have the same amount of success.
Direct marketing specialist, PG3 regularly host seminars and workshops to learn about other successful entrepreneurs. The lessons learnt from the life of Arnold Schwarzenegger help to inspire the firm's young entrepreneurs to work hard to achieve their goals.
PG3 is an outsourced sales and marketing firm based in North London. The firm specialises in direct marketing and manage their client's personalised marketing campaigns to increases brand awareness and sales revenues.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of PG3, on Wednesday 21 December, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/