More Than Half A Million To Be Spent On Local Community Thanks To New Homes
Friday 17 January, 2014
More than £577,000 will be given to support local projects in North Hykeham, thanks to two new homes developments from Barratt Developments.
The funding, which is part of planning agreements with North Kevesten District Council, will be put towards such things as creating and maintaining public open spaces, providing improvements to schools and educational facilities, and funding recreational facilities and play equipment, including the construction of a new pavilion with changing rooms.
The contributions come from developers Barratt and David Wilson Homes as a result of their new homes developments, Manor Farm and Kings Court, which have been built in North Hykeham.
In addition to these investments, Barratt Developments has also donated thousands of pounds to local good causes over the past few years, from charity events to sponsoring local sports teams and helping with school projects.
John Dillon, Managing Director of Barratt Developments' North Midlands division, said: “As well as building new homes we want to support local communities and we hope these contributions will go a long way towards improving the lives of people who live in the local area.”
Kings Court features a range of stylish new four and five bedroom luxury homes from developer David Wilson Homes. The new phase at Kings Court will be launching in March 2014, so for more information, or to register your interest, please visit the website at www.dwh.co.uk, or call 0844 811 3388.
Manor Farm is an NHBC award winning site, featuring the latest range of two, three and four bedroom homes from developer Barratt Homes, currently available from £119,495. For more information about Barratt Homes, please call the contact centre on 0844 811 33 77 or log on to the website at www.barratthomes.co.uk.
A well-established homebuilder, the Barratt Group prides itself on creating exceptional homes in the finest locations and recently achieved the maximum five star housebuilder rating run by the Home Builders Federation for an unrivalled fourth year in a row.
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
• For further information about Barratt Group please contact Alice Norman or Alex Scoppie, Unsworth Sugden, on 01162 471777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Barratt Group sold 13,663 homes in the year to June 2013, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
• Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the fourth consecutive year in the 2013 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• In 2013, site managers working for Barratt Group won a record breaking 102 awards for quality workmanship in the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards. This is the highest number ever won by a single company since the competition began in 1980.
• Barratt Group was named Sustainable Developer of the Year at the What House Awards 2012, in addition to Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2012.
• Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Rocket Pop PR, on Friday 17 January, 2014. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
North Hykeham Barratt Construction & Property
No media attached. Please contact Rocket Pop PR for more information.