Strategic Five Marketing outline habits they believe are needed to be successful.
Strategic Five Marketing have had a phenomenal year to date and Managing Director Ben Lambert believes that entrepreneurs who experience and maintain success all possess similar habits.Mr Lambert is regularly asked to speak on the subject is always seeking to educate himself on the habits of successful entrepreneurs.
About Strategic Five Marketing: http://www.strategicfivemarketing.com
Here the growing firm share some top tips that were highlighted by Thai Nguyen earlier this year on www.wallstreetinsanity.com.
1. A Healthy Perfectionism – Striving for perfection can be detrimental at times but healthy perfectionism is found by setting the bar for achieving a high standard and refusing to settle for less.
2. Rituals – Strategic Five Marketing believe it is essential to create a way to start the day positively, whether personally it involves, exercise, meditation or just asking yourself a question to create the mindset that will prep the day for success.Humans are creatures of habit and ritual; it's essential to form them from the minute you wake up.
3. Re-framing Negatives - Those who've achieved greatness don't carry perfect scorecards; their victories are matched by their defeats. In fact, it's in their losses and failures that they find strength.Strategic Five Marketing touch on inspiration from Thomas Edison, who 'failed' his way toward the light bulb, is the perfect example of re-framing negatives. He was famously quoted saying, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
4. Saying "No" - Productivity is often synonymous with success, but there's a difference between busy and effective. Becoming great means delegating and directing your time only toward what's most profitable.Entrepreneurs should have a good idea of what the destination looks like and believe it is essential to success not to become too tempted by derailing opportunities along the way.
5. Being A Bookworm – Ben Lambert agrees that the most successful people constantly invest in themselves, finding ways to develop, enhance or fine tune skills.As Abraham Lincoln said, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." Greatness comes from constantly sharpening your mind through reading.
6. Finding Your Unique "Zone" – Entrepreneurs need to embrace their uniqueness, it's easy to get carried away with a solution for greatness, but everyone is different. Going from good to great means finding the unique way of tapping into achieving flow.
7. Gratitude - Focusing on all the goodness you've experienced in life will be the fuel that propels you to greatness. Strategic Five Marketing believe entrepreneurs should think of five things to be grateful for each day. Gratefulness will lead you to greatness.
Strategic Five Marketing's MD Ben Lambert is quoted saying "Entrepreneurship is a journey and finding habits that will contribute to your success should be one of the first check points on the journey, it will be these habits that work as a compass to help you find your destination".
Strategic Five Marketing is a Liverpool based outsourced sales and marketing firm who are rumored to be expanding their business to Newcastle later this month.Entrepreneurial advocates Strategic Five Marketing believe that the majority of success is a result of creating good habits.The firm helps businesses to expand their market reach and generate more quality sales. Through engaging campaigns and face to face customer communication, the firm work on behalf of their clients to develop better customer relationships and increase their clients' brand loyalty. The firm take time to get to know each customer and build a profile of their needs. These profiles help to personalize the customer experience and leads to increased customer satisfaction and better results for their clients.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Strategic Five Marketing, on Thursday 13 August, 2015. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/