Manchester digital agency announce six-figure investment
Friday 11 April, 2014
"This marks a fantastic landmark in the growth of RedStar
RedStar Creative have announced that they have secured a significant investment into the business to help the agency develop its core strengths as well as extend its software-based offering for ebay sellers with an aim to establish the business as a multi-national agency.
The funds will be used to initially increase the staff levels at the 9-strong agency, make a series of software-based acquisitions as well as develop existing multi-channel packages developed in their Manchester office. Founder and Managing Director Darren Ratcliffe will remain in the business in the same capacity.
"This marks a fantastic landmark in the growth of RedStar that started from humble beginnings seven years ago - it culminates 18 months of hard work and planning. Ultimately this move will help RedStar grow and create jobs here in Manchester.
"We have the opportunity to strengthen our ebay and omni-channel services, diversify the skills of our core development team and offer greater capacity to the agencies that outsource to us."
It is expected that appointments will be made to the management and development team with immediate effect.
Notes to Editors
• RedStar was founded in 2007 and are based in the Northern Quarter in Manchester
• For more information please contact Darren Ratcliffe on 0161 850 1790 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• RedStar are a website development, ecommerce and ebay design & integration company with clients including Manchester Confidential, ebay.co.uk, Debenahams, JD Fashion, and SportsDirect.com
• The investment has even secured via the Trissen Group
• RedStar have been key integration and design partners to ebay.co.uk for over four years.
• Attached with this document is a company logo and photograph of Darren Ratcliffe
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Friday 11 April, 2014. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
RedStar Creative Manchester Creative Media Business Investment Business & Finance
No media attached. Please contact Pressat Wire for more information.