- Bristol-based UK start-up LOVECARS opened its pre-launch phase for manufacturers on November 1 for user registration with a car prize giveaway.
- LOVECARS is a global social media platform aimed at car enthusiasts offering the ability for everyone to share their automotive 'loves' and 'unloves' through photos, videos and posting their own test drive reviews and car experiences.
- The full public launch is planned for January 2016.
LOVECARS has been rapidly growing its community of users, partners and automotive manufacturers over the last 2 years. During this time the Lovecars team have been populating one of the world's most comprehensive automotive databases, to provide detailed information on almost every car made.
On November 1, 2015, the site officially moved into the pre-launch phase opening the site exclusively for car manufacturers. From November 14, 2015 the site will open for pre-registered users, and from November 16, the public will be able to log on, pre-register their preferred user name and enter a free prize draw to win a new Fiat 500. The network goes fully live in January 2016.
LOVECARS CEO Paul Woodman commented "Lovecars is a place people can hang out and connect with a global car community. Combine this with our extensive automotive database and a ratings and review system, our platform will change the way car enthusiasts source information and interact providing an experience which is informative, engaging and fun."
"The site will enable manufacturers to build stronger relationships directly with their consumers, grow brand recognition and ultimately offer a springboard from which to sell more cars!"
"We already have confirmed and verified registrations from many of the world's leading and most powerful manufacturers, of whom we look forward to working with, helping to improve the experience of buying and owning a car."
LOVECARS users will be able to create articles, videos and images and share information across the globe on their favourite cars, create a dream garage and find out the latest news and events locally or around the world. The new social media site will connect manufacturers with users and aftermarket suppliers for anything automotive related.
For a preview and more information log on to www.lovecars.com
Notes to editors
- Lovecars was founded in 2012 by car enthusiast Paul Woodman and is based in Bristol, UK
- Lovecars is an automotive website with an extensive car database built on volume aggregated user content.
- Lovecars currently has over 75,000 vehicles listed on their database.
- Users can share content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks.
- Lovecars will also be launching its mobile app to compliment its web based site.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7985 803803 (CEO) email@example.com +44 (0) 7976 477251 (Manufacturers) For press enquiries please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7785 240121
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Tuesday 10 November, 2015. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/