Inspiring Manchester: City's Growth Boosted By New Arrival
Inspiring Interns has cemented its position as the number one UK internship expert with the opening of a second office in Manchester. Supplementing their London headquarters, the Manchester base will help more graduates gain crucial experience – with hundreds of new jobs expected to be created – and allow more businesses to access fantastic young talent.
Based in the heart of Manchester’s famous Northern Quarter, Inspiring’s new office boasts a purpose-built recording room for filming video CVs – examples of which can be found here – and is in a converted textile factory.
Andrew Scherer, formerly Inspiring’s head of marketing, has made the move from London to head up the new office and is patently thrilled at the opportunity.
“Since opening our doors in 2009, Inspiring Interns has helped over 3,000 graduates kick-start their careers. I’m very proud to have been art of growing a small London-based start-up into one of the most recognisable brands within graduate recruitment; I’m delighted now to have the chance to expand our geographic reach.
“It is a common misconception that London monopolises the best companies, jobs and graduates. Rubbish! Manchester is a thriving metropolis, boasting hordes of wonderful young workers and numerous illustrious businesses. Using our unrivalled expertise in matching graduates with companies I’m certain Inspiring Interns can make a major contribution to Manchester and the North-West; I also fully intend to keep the London office on its toes and show them Manchester is the place to be!”
- Ends -
For further information or to speak to Andrew Scherer, call 0161 914 6727.
Notes to Editors:
Background to Inspiring Interns:
- Inspiring Interns provides an effective way for companies to hire talented graduate staff by offering graduates the opportunity to apply for meaningful work experience placements.
- We have successfully helped hundreds of businesses hire thousands of gifted graduates through our unique, internship-based recruitment model.
- Since 2009 we have placed over 3000 graduates into meaningful internships.
- 66% of these internships to date have become permanent jobs, predominantly due to the careful and merit based selection of candidates.
- In the current economic climate, we offer an innovative and fair solution to the problem of youth unemployment and the difficulties faced by companies seeking to hire young talent.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Rocket Pop PR, on Friday 10 January, 2014. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Manchester Business Interns Business & Finance
No media attached. Please contact Rocket Pop PR for more information.