72 percent of Dubai hotels were fully booked for New Year's Eve
Hoteloogle.com Releases New Year's Eve Hotel Pricing and Availability Data for Top 15 Cities Worldwide
Surprising results highlight the value of Hoteloogle's search engine services for travelers to top destinations including Vienna, Dubai and Istanbul.
DUBAI, Jan. 10, 2014, Leading hotel search engine Hoteloogle today announced its data on pricing and availability for Dec. 31, 2013, for the top 15 New Year's Eve destination cities around the globe. Additional information was available for Vienna, Dubai and Istanbul; these cities had the highest rates for hotel rooms on New Year's Eve this year. The results of Hoteloogle's research were surprising and demonstrate the value of a reliable search engine in finding the best deals for major holidays and at any time of year.
• Sydney was the busiest New Year's Eve destination this year with 98 percent of its hotels fully booked.
• Vienna ranked first in pricing with a room at five-star Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna listing at $20,721 for one night.
• Dubai and Istanbul took the second and third spots for highest-priced hotel rooms with a $14,700-per-night charge at the three-star Al Faris Hotel Apartments in Dubai and $8,772 per night at the three-star House Apart Tunel Hotel in Istanbul. The cheapest three-star hotel in Istanbul was priced at just $41, a four-digit difference between hotels ranked at the same quality level.
• Overall, 72 percent of Dubai hotels were fully booked for New Year's Eve; only 40 percent of Istanbul hotels could make the same claim.
• New York City was another popular destination with 87 percent of the city's hotels fully booked.
• Berlin and Amsterdam both topped that figure with 94 percent of their hotels booked up for New Year's Eve.
• Madrid, Hong Kong and Shanghai had ample space available for holiday travelers. Only 56 percent of the hotels in Madrid were fully booked. In Hong Kong, 63 percent of hotels reported full occupancy for Dec. 31, 2013. More than half the hotels in Shanghai were at less than full occupancy for the New Year's Eve celebrations this year.
As these figures indicate, the most expensive hotel accommodations are not always the best. Hoteloogle can help travelers find the best rooms at the best prices in popular destinations around the world. The data collected by Hoteloogle for New Year's Eve is characteristic of the advanced research performed by the search engine staff to ensure that their users enjoy the most comprehensive pricing and availability information to plan their trips throughout the year.
Hoteloogle specializes in providing travelers with the most up-to-date and useful information on hotels and accommodations around the world. Hoteloogle.com users can compare prices for hotels within the same city or across the globe, making it easier to identify the most affordable choices for holidays and vacation plans. Hoteloogle compiles information from all the major hotel reservation websites and provides users with the total cost of their proposed stay, including all applicable fees and taxes.
+1 (408) 856 6620
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Hoteloogle.com, on Friday 10 January, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Hotel Search Engine
Business & Finance
Travel & Tourism