Haven’s £40million start to the year
Haven Holidays invest £40 million in 2013 developments across their 35 parks for a better customer experience.
Haven recognise the need for an on-going refurbishment programme to ensure their existing facilities are kept in tip top condition so all parks are currently having work undertaken to be ready for when the parks open on 18 March.
Keeping their customers happy is of top priority and the 12% increase in the number of repeat new customers who have already booked to come back again in 2013 enhanced their commitment to invest in the parks’ services
Haven’s representative said: “we have a high proportion of repeat customers every year but what has surprised even us is the increase in the number of customers who experienced Haven for the very first time last year.”
When asked what makes people come back year after year he went on to say:
“Every year we work hard to improve the guest experience and invest over £40milion on new leisure facilities, new restaurants and new accommodation and 2013 is no different. Perran Sands in Cornwall, Rockley Park in Dorset, Golden Sands in Lincolnshire, Craig Tara in Ayr are just some of the parks that will have some great new upgrades this year.”
It just goes to show that Caravan holidays are still a popular choice for families whether it be for a Spring break or your main summer holiday.
Their fresh new stuff for 2013 include loads of improved facilities to enjoy.
From accommodation and landscaping to new places to eat, drink and be merry, Haven made a mission to create parks that are relaxing and pleasant. Need to keep a lookout at the next developments at the Haven Holiday Parks this year.
Notes to Editors
Some 2013 developments include:
• Craig Tara will not only extend its Mash and Barrel bar and restaurant with a new terrace overlooking the sea, but will also be getting a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway.
• Greenacres will welcome a brand new fish and chip takeaway.
• Perran Sands will see a new beach themed cafe bar with decking area similar to South Beach Cafe at Devon Cliffs, along with a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway.
• Presthaven Sands is looking forward to its brand new Live Lounge entertainment venue.
• Rockley Park will see a new fish and chip restaurant and takeaway which will incorporate the re-modelled entrance to the entertainment venue.
• Wild Duck will be a getting a brand new fish and chip takeaway which will be incorporated into the new piazza.
New caravan holiday home models will be arriving on many parks – they’ll be double glazed and centrally heated for even more comfort. Haven made improvements to some of the touring facilities too with the refurbished touring block at Kiln Park and some new euro pitches at Perran Sands.
Click on www.haven.com or call 0871 230 1900 for info.
Calls to 0871 numbers cost no more than 10p per minute plus network extras.
Holiday homes are also available for sale on Haven parks www.havenholidayhomes.com
If you would like additional information or a high-res photo from our 2012 library please contact.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 868010.
Haven Holidays Newsroom
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Haven, on Friday 18 January, 2013. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Haven Holidays Haven UK Holidays Rockley Park Dorset Caravan Holidays Business & Finance Children & Teenagers