WeLoveAnyCar.com, the UK’s biggest car review site, urges car buyers NOT to buy any car until they’ve checked what other owners say about the cars they are considering.
617,566 car owners have contributed to the WeLoveAnyCar.com car review site covering virtually every make and model and specific derivative of car on the market. By checking with WeLoveAnyCar.com, motorists can make a better choice by ruling out specific model derivatives. For example, motorists shouldn’t buy:
- The popular cabriolet which leaks in the rain – owners get soaked with the top up.
- Some cars with run flat tyres that spoil the ride enough to make owners sell early.
- The 4x4 with a turbo which has failed for many owners – and cost them thousands.
- The supercar susceptible to rust under the front floor mats.
- The particulate filter in certain diesel cars which doesn’t clear, causing loss of power.
- A specific seat design in a variant of a best-selling car which gives owners backache.
- The expensive to repair electrical faults found on a high selling estate model.
The WeLoveAnyCar.com site is a ‘must use’ for anyone who has a specific car in mind. Car buyers can access the biggest source of ‘real life’ car information because each car review is provided by car owners themselves.
WeLoveAnyCar.com commented, “There are few poor cars, but there are some really bad individual model derivatives which people should simply steer clear of because of specific problems. Owners, who have lived with, paid for, and sometimes suffered with a car, are the only people car buyers can trust when it comes to avoiding the hidden dogs of the automotive world.”
Only Owners Can ‘Spot the Dogs’
Today there are some 30,000 individual derivatives of cars on sale. The choice of engine, specification, optional extras and subtle differences in design can give rise to unforeseen problems.
Persistent faults can only be found once ownership is well underway so even the manufacturers and expert car reviewers are unable to ‘spot the dogs’ as well as car owners who have first-hand experience.
137,357 WeLoveAnyCar.com reviewers rate their car’s economy, reliability and driving experience, and this gives an overall rating. They also give a score out of five on how much they would recommend that car to a friend. In addition to the star ratings, motorists give their own comments providing prospective owners with an insight into the real cost and practicality of owning that car.
WeLoveAnyCar.com commented, “Each day thousands of car buyers check out what owners of the car they have an eye on is like, how it is rated and if there are any issues to look out for. Three minutes on the site can save much heartache and a great deal of unexpected cost by finding out what cars to avoid. In most cases though, the mainly positive reviews will give prospective buyers comfort so then it’s just about finding the best deal.”
Owners Rate Other Reviews
Some review sites have received poor press recently for unbalanced and invented reviews. Car buyers can trust WeLoveAnyCar.com as only known car owners are asked to submit a review and the majority are ‘moderated’ by owners of the same car who may, or may not, agree with the comments made.
Here, the site only allows motorists known to own or have owned the car to submit a review and give ratings. Other owners of exactly the same derivative of car are then asked to ‘vote’ on whether they agree or disagree with the opinion given.
In an example of owner power, one car reviewer said, “Beautiful car to drive. Silky smooth with multitronic gearbox. Watch electronics. Sensors tend to go after a number of years.” Here, 12 other owners of the same model agreed. Encouraged to buy the car, prospective buyers might want to check out the sensors on the models they see for sale.
Over 617,566 second review votes have been cast on 137,357 car reviews submitted – making the WeLoveAnyCar.com car review site not only the biggest in the UK but also the fairest and most advanced review site of any kind.
Each day hundreds of new reviews are published by WeLoveAnyCar.com and the base of information available is fast attracting manufacturers and dealers who can respond and react to what has become the biggest source of car ownership experience in the UK.
- WeLoveAnyCar.com has the highest number of owner car reviews of any car review site in the UK
- Owner reviews are representative of the number and age of all cars on UK roads
- Car reviews can only be submitted by invitation to known car owners
- Every car review and second review is matched by exact derivative and age of car
- WeLoveAnyCar.com has the majority of private car owners in the UK on its database
- WeLoveAnyCar.com car review information is free to use
- WeLoveAnyCar.com has more car reviews than its 4 closest competitors combined
Please contact [email protected] / 07505 301098 for more information. We do not field named spokesmen.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Pressat Wire, on Tuesday 12 August, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/