- One True View Plc, since it started trading in Q2 2017 has built a reach across its social media platforms of 28 million monthly views. This is an unprecedented level of growth in this industry.
- Due to such rapid growth, One True View has worked with the following Bluechip companies already: Apple, Samsung, Amazon, Coca Cola, McDonalds, Netflix, Unilever, Etihad Airlines,Hotels.com, Skyscanner, Rail Europe, Sandals Holidays, Expedia, Qatar Airlines, and Thomson Holidays.
- Our first round of funding for 150,000 shares at £1 per share was fully subscribed on the day it opened.
- Our second round of funding for 800,000 shares at £1 per share was fully subscribed within 14 days of opening.
- Given One True View’s commercial success and the exceptionally fast uptake of the first two rounds of funding, a third round of funding will open on 22nd September 2017 at 9am, for 200,000 shares priced at £4.78 per share. The increase in share price is reflective of successes to date.
Commenting on today's news, Ted Nash, Head of Growth and Strategy, said:
'One True View in such a short period of time has achieved more than some tech media companies that have been established for a decade. We are delighted to deliver such growth for our shareholders. Over the next twelve months we see our monthly reach rising to 750,000,000 monthly views, this would make us one of, if not the fastest growing tech company of 2017'
Ted Nash is a 25 year-old serial entrepreneur who has been creating online companies from the age of 12 and was the world’s first teenager to achieve 1m App Store downloads when he was 17. Named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 in 2015, he was also recognised as the ‘Global Mobile Innovator Of The Year’ at Mobile World Congress later that year.
He is one of the world's youngest founders to have raised over $10m in venture capital for a mobile advertising business, and has been labelled as 'wunderkind' by both Forbes and the BBC.
Ted has founded and scaled many different businesses and is frequently covered in major publications whilst being known for building highly ambitious, fast-growth companies.
One True View PLC
Ted Nash, Head of Growth and Strategy +44 (0)203 786 6070 [email protected]
Disclaimer: This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form part of an offer or invitation to acquire or dispose of any securities of One True View PLC, or constitute a solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for securities in any jurisdiction. All subscription dates are subject to change without notice.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of One True View, on Monday 7 August, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/