Barratt Homes is building a great range of houses at its Gloster Gate development on Albermarle Road in Newcastle-under-Lyme and would like homebuyers to know who is working on site.
Angela Nurse, Sales Manager for Barratt Mercia said; “It is crucial you are confident in the team you are buying from as purchasing a house is generally one of the biggest investments you make in your lifetime.
“That's why we would like to introduce the people working at Gloster Gate. We have a terrific team here consisting of Sales Advisers Juelee Taylor and Yvette Tyler and Site Manager Steve Guest, who can help you with the purchase of a new home.”
Juelee and Yvette are there to welcome visitors to the sales centre and can tell them all about Gloster Gate and the houses available.
Juelee commented, “Gloster Gate is a lovely development and we have had a lot of interest in the houses since we launched in October of last year. We've seen a lot of different purchasers come through our sales centre doors from first time buyers to families looking for more space. A lot of purchasers have now moved into their new homes and a sense of community is starting to take shape.
Yvette commented, “Since I have been working here at Gloster Gate we have managed to move many, many people into their ideal home from first time buyers to young families. I really enjoy meeting a wide variety of people who bring something different to your day.”
The construction team is led by Site Manager Steve Guest. With over 35 years of experience as a Site Manager and a string of awards to his name buyers at Gloster Gate will have peace of mind that their new home has been built with Steve's expert hands.
Steve, commented, “Gloster Gate is a great development and we have been selling really well. The site team puts in a lot of hard work and dedication everyday which has resulted in a Pride in the Job Quality award this year which is great news for those looking to buy here.”
Angela Nurse continued; “Gloster Gate is a fantastic development and we're pleased to have such a good team on site to help visitors with their home and purchase.
“We advise anyone interested in buying a new home in the Stoke area to visit the sales office to see how we can help you make the dream of homeownership come true.”
Gloster Gate is located in Newcastle-under-Lyme and sits less than a mile away from the popular town centre. The area enjoys excellent travel links and has a wealth of local schools and colleges nearby.
Gloster Gate features a range of two and three bedroom houses priced from £114,000. For more information about Gloster Gate please call the sales office on 01782 638 508 open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm.
Alternatively, please call the sales hotline on 0844 811 9988 open seven days a week from 8am to 9pm or log on to www.barratthomes.co.uk
Barratt Mercia has been merited the maximum five star official rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) for the fourth year in a row. The news was announced after more than 20,000 new home buyers across the country took part in this year's HBF customer satisfaction survey.
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1) For further information about Gloster Gate or Barratt Mercia please contact Hannah Elwell, Director of PR or Joseph Doyle, PR Account Executive on 0116 247 1777 or [email protected]
or [email protected]
2) Barratt Group sold 13,663 homes in the year to June 2013, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the fourth consecutive year in the 2013 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4) In 2013, site managers working for Barratt Group won a record breaking 102 awards for quality workmanship in the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards. This is the highest number ever won by a single company since the competition began in 1980.
5) Barratt Group was named Sustainable Developer of the Year at the What House Awards 2012, in addition to Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2012.
6) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Rocket Pop PR, on Friday 3 January, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/