Barratt Brings Homebuyers 194 Homes in Staffordshire
Tuesday 21 January, 2014
More choice is on the way for homebuyers in Staffordshire from leading housebuilder Barratt West Midlands, as the construction of 194 new homes is now well underway in the village of Yarnfield.
The new development, Yarnfield Park is located just outside Stone and will bring a range of two, three, four and five bedrooms houses to the area.
The new homes are being built on disused land belonging to Yarnfield Park Conference Centre and will transform the area into a sustainable new community. Barratt will also be making a financial contribution to the local authority, a total of £3.7 million will be put towards local services, including education and public transport as well as various open spaces consisting of play equipment, a football pitch and sports pavilions.
Lucy Turner, Sales Manager for Barratt West Midlands, said, “We are thrilled to be making progress at our latest development in Yarnfield and we're looking forward to adding to an already thriving community.
“The choice of home styles will be ideal for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers.”
Yarnfield itself offers a village shop, post office and country pub. Eccleshall is just 10 minutes away offering a traditional village high street with boutique type shops and multiple destinations to wine and dine. Stone offers a Morrisons supermarket and also various eateries from Mexican and Italian to traditional English food, as well as many leisure complexes to choose from.
For more information about Yarnfield Park, please call the sales centre on 01785 760943 open Thursday to Monday 10am - 5pm
Alternatively please call the sales information centre on 0844 811 9933 open seven days a week from 8am to 9pm or log on to www.barratthomes.co.uk/yarnfieldpark.
Barratt West Midlands has been confirmed as meriting the maximum five star official rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) for the fourth year in a row. The news was announced after more than 20,000 new home buyers across the country took part in this year's HBF customer satisfaction survey.
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1) For further information about Yarnfield Park please contact Hannah Elwell, Director of PR or Joseph Doyle, PR Account Executive on 0116 247 1777 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Barratt Group sold 12,637 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3) Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the fourth consecutive year in the 2013 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4) In 2013, site managers working for Barratt Group won a record breaking 102 awards for quality workmanship in the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards. This is the highest number ever won by a single company since the competition began in 1980.
5) Barratt Group was named Sustainable Developer of the Year at the What House Awards 2012, in addition to Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2012.
6) Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Rocket Pop PR, on Tuesday 21 January, 2014. For more information visit http://www.pressat.co.uk/
Staffordshire Yarnfield Construction & Property
No media attached. Please contact Rocket Pop PR for more information.