Monarch Movements argue that motivation is just as crucial as ambition and talent when it comes to pursuing success. The London-based marketing and sales specialists have revealed their motivation tips to help people attack 2017!
About Monarch Movements: http://www.monarchmovements.co.uk/about-us/
A lack of motivation is often the determining factor in someone’s failure to achieve their goals claims Monarch Movements. The firm has encouraged people to attack 2017 using the following top tips:
1. Act like it. This can be applied to anything claims Monarch Movements. “Even if you don’t feel motivated, act like it. It’s the old cliché, fake it before you make it” said Monarch Movements Managing Director, Damian Crofts. The firm argues that if someone acts as if they are motivated, eventually they will start to feel that way for real.
2. Move the goalposts. Motivation can be lost when a goal seems unachievable. Monarch Movements is encouraging people to move the goalposts. “Set smaller and specific goal. When you see the progress, you’re making it will have a significant effect and can create a lot of motivation.” Said Mr Crofts.
3. Do the toughest task first. Too often people put off the toughest tasks till the end of the day which causes stress. By tackling the toughest task straight away it will alleviate stress, and boost self-confidence for the rest of the day.
4. Be your own benchmark. People often make the mistake of comparing themselves to others, which can quickly kill motivation. “Be your own benchmark,” states Monarch Movements. There will always be people ahead of you, just focus on you, your results, and how you can get better.
5. Get out of your comfort zone. “If you want to be successful, you’ll need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.” Said Mr Crofts. Stepping out of your comfort zone and facing challenges head on can be a massive boost to motivation.
6. Don’t fear failure. Every successful person has a long list of failures argues Monarch Movements. There is a great quote by Michael Jordan.
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
“Failure is a natural part of life, it’s how you move on from those failures that define a person.” said Mr Crofts.
7. Think Positive. A positive mind attracts positive results states Monarch Movements. By adopting a positive attitude, it will allow you to see the good in every situation, and deal with curveballs and obstacles effectively.
8. Make each day count. Everyone has the same 1440 minutes in every day. Utilise every minute, focus on the day today and make each day count.
Monarch Movements is a dynamic and cultured sales and marketing firm based in Angel, London. The company specialises in customer acquisition through face-to-face promotional marketing and sales campaigns. By understanding their clients' customers and target markets, as well as long and short-term goals, Monarch Movements can develop unique marketing campaigns which deliver quality results and build brand loyalty. Monarch Movements believe that motivation is a driving force, propelling someone towards success.
To find out more, 'Like' Monarch Movements on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Monarch Movements, on Thursday 12 January, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow http://www.pressat.co.uk/